At Agewell Senior Fitness the health and wellbeing of our clients, their families and our trainers is always our number one priority. We have been monitoring the status of the COVID-19 situation very closely.
First and foremost, we want to assure you that infection control has been part of our policy long before COVID-19 arose. All of our trainers have also worked extensively in health care and are very familiar with protocols to prevent transmission of bacteria and viruses. Policies we have always had in place are:
- Wash/sanitize hands upon enter and exiting the home of a client
- Clean equipment after each use
- Do not see client if ill
In addition to these measures we have always had in place, the following policies have been implemented
- Client’s temperature will be taken prior to each visit (along with pulse and blood pressure)
- All clients will complete a brief COVID 19 screen prior to each visit
- All trainers will wear mask and fresh gloves at each visit.
- Trainers will answer a screening questionnaire before starting their day with clients
- If a trainer or member of their household is ill, the trainer may not see any clients for 14 days or until released by doctor to return to work
- If a trainer or member of their household has had contact with a known positive COVID 19 carrier they may not see clients for 14 days or until directed by their doctor.